Tuesday, August 18, 2015

BeachBody!

I've decided to start a blog on my journey becoming a Beach Body Coach to track my progress! I just started doing my first challenge a couple weeks ago with Cize and Chocolate Vegan Shakeology and I loved it so much that I decided to jump right in with becoming a coach. I have a lot of health restrictions with my IBS and gluten/lactose intolerance that I struggle with on a daily basis in addition to migraines and a really bad neck/shoulder injury/injuries also adding to my daily struggle with pain and discomfort. I also have a family history of heart disease and high cholesterol that I am always trying to improve and watch so that I don't have to go on medicine like the rest of my family. I have been feeling so great lately and it has been so easy making healthier choices and wanting to live an active, healthy lifestyle with this program that I wanted to share my journey with others. It can be so hard to find ways to feel like you are living a normal life when you have health restrictions and pain all the time but I honestly have found some of the yummiest and fun ways around it! Even my boyfriend who eats like an 8 year old doesn't even notice when I swap out regular pasta for GF or when I make a recipe that is super healthy and he doesn't even know it! I've even gotten him eating vegetables like brussel sprouts and asparagus! HA! So it can be done!!! If I can do it... anyone can!

No comments:

Post a Comment