Saturday, September 12, 2015

Remember WHY you do it.

After a rough week mentally I was starting to forget my "WHY" but then I decided to do a Cize workout bc that's what got me into this and I love it so much and I instantly remembered why I do this!!! I challenge myself bc it makes me FEEL good. I workout bc I LOVE the routines! They are so fun and keep me motivated to keep on going with my improving my health and life! I probably won't be posting after today bc we are off to the LUKE BRYAN concert!!! 😁😍 but I got a healthy, clean breakfast in of oatmeal and my Shakeology AND a great workout in so I'm going to make sure to enjoy myself today! Have a great Saturday everyone!! 💜💜 xox #beachbody #beachbodychallenge #beachbodycoach #bbcoachtaryn #motivation #cizeitup #selfiesaturday #sweatyselfie #shakeology

No comments:

Post a Comment