Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Tasty Tuesday!

Happy #TastyTueday everyone!! I'm helping with a 7-Day Shakeology Challenge and I wanted to share what I posted today! 

So who is still on the fence about Shakeology?? Maybe you're not feeling the all the great benefits just yet and you're still thinking the price isn't worth it but let's break it down: Shakeology is about $4 a day and you can replace a whole MEAL with it AND it gives you an energy boost just like your afternoon cup of coffee! So by drinking Shakeology you're not only fueling your body with the most nutritious meal of the day you are actually SAVING MONEY!!! And if you're still not sold yet... Just take a look at the nutritional info below comparing it to Starbucks or McDonald's... 🙈 I know this made my #TastyTuesday that much sweeter seeing this today! 😃 Enjoy!!! 💜 xox 




#beachbody #beachbodychallenge #shakeology #7dayshakeologychallenge #bbcoachtaryn

No comments:

Post a Comment